Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: cincele's Carnival Sensation Review
Freeport
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
They could clean up the industrial trash all over the place. It is beautiful in Freeport when you get further away from the Port.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum
Nassau
Ardastra Gardens Rating: 5+ out of 5+
This is an excursion I would not have missed for anything. Sure, it is a bit cheesy but that is sometimes the best part of it. They have wonderful parrots and we really did not have time to see much else because the feeding the parrots and the marching flamingoes were on a schedule and we only had so much time. I completely enjoyed myself feeding the parrots the apple. The flamingoes are beautiful and they march into a round grass area and turn around on command. I have never been so close to them and they are so beautiful. They had a few clowns that wanted to do their own thing. If you are looking for a "San Diego" zoo experience you will be disappointed. If you love the tropics and the wildlife and fauna found there, you will be delighted. I would love to go back, and I will!

City Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Loved it! The City was fascinating, and while it is hard to see that kind of poverty, it is a land of friendly people with a new government of their own. We went on the Ardastra and City tour and I had the absolute best time. Our tour guide was "Rudy" and we had a nice airconditioned bus and such a lovely tour of the Fort and Queen's staircase. My favorite part was having Rudy drive us around the neighborhoods where he pointed out the features of the homes and the trees that grew. Wonderful! The best 39.00 I have spent all year!

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum