Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Geogh3's Port Reviews of Naples, Rome (Civitavecchia), Florence (Livorno), Cannes

Norwegian Epic cruise in October 2012
Member Name: Geogh3
Cruise Date: October 2012
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Member Review: Geogh3's Norwegian Epic Review
Naples
Capri Walking Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This excursion we booked with the cruise line. It was a long day and we never got to see Naples (got off the ship and on to a bus and arrived back at the ship 30 minutes before departure). Pompeii was amazing, Sorrento was very cool (I would like to go back for a few days) and Capri was cool but not a do over.

More Naples Reviews Naples Port Profile Naples Forum
Rome (Civitavecchia)
Colosseum Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
If I dont get back to Rome thats ok with me. The tour guides are in a hurry and we could only hear 50% of what they were saying. The streets are beyond full with tourest like me. We really couldnt enjoy the city as there were just tooooooooooo many people ... so I have seen the highlights and checked Rome off my list

More Rome (Civitavecchia) Reviews Rome (Civitavecchia) Port Profile Rome (Civitavecchia) Forum
Florence (Livorno)
Firenze Walking Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I really liked Firenze... very cool european city .. narrow streets, fun places to check out ... lots of art and history. I would say this is a do over when I have more time to wander about.

Pisa Walking Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
THis was very cool. Our guide didnt really like Piza she said it was just a building with a billion tourests. She was right. The Leaning tower was very cool glad I got to see it. Check it off the list.

More Florence (Livorno) Reviews Florence (Livorno) Port Profile Florence (Livorno) Forum
Cannes
Monaco & Monte Carlo Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We did Monaco and Monte Carlo with the guide. It was fun to see the casino and to wander about in another country. Check it off the list.

More Cannes Reviews Cannes Port Profile Cannes Forum