Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > goosetines's Port Reviews of Aruba, Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera), Cabo San Lucas

goosetines's Port Reviews of Aruba, Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera), Cabo San Lucas
Coral Princess cruise in October 2012
Member Name: goosetines
Cruise Date: October 2012
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Member Review: goosetines's Coral Princess Review
Aruba
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We were only in Aruba for a few hours, but I would like to see more. Lovely island with more of a desert feel that I anticipated. We skipped the overpriced cruiseline tours and picked up a local tour for $20/pp. We toured the island and made a few stops. I would need more time to rate Aruba properly, but I absolutely want to check out the pretty beaches next time.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum
Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera)
River Cruise & Scarlet Macaw Sanctuary Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We decided to go ahead with an excursion this time - I wanted to MAKE SURE we saw crocs! (And we did!) We booked the mangrove river cruise and scarlet macaw sanctuary excursion through Princess at $99/pp. We did see crocs and rare birds in the wild. We heard monkeys, but didn't see them. Next we went to the Macaw Sanctuary, which was wonderful. It truly was amazing. Never seen so many macaws and toucans at once in my life. Had some local fruit and bottled water provided by them. We would do it again. Talked to a couple that did the train ride excursion, and they weren't pleased.

More Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Reviews Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Port Profile Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Forum
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Cabo San Lucas was gorgeous! Much prettier that I thought it would be! We skipped the cruise tours and negotiated a boat tour for $15/pp to go around the rock formations and see the Arch, seals, lover's beach, pelican rock, etc. Would have liked more time - we only had a few hours. Will go back.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum