Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > NatCoPark's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman

NatCoPark's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman
Carnival Liberty cruise in October 2012
Member Name: NatCoPark
Cruise Date: October 2012
Member Review: NatCoPark's Carnival Liberty Review
Cozumel
Beach Break Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
It was a lot of fun and definitely worth the $70 per person. It was long enough and the bottomless drinks were a major plus. Downside: like everything, it was affected by the weather. We couldn't kayak or snorkel because the waters were a bit rough, making it slightly murky.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Belize City
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We didn't book an excursion through the cruise, and now I wish I would have. May have been better. We did a city tour through one of their locals. It was interesting to see the city, but it wasn't beautiful by any means. I wish I would have done the scuba excursion here so I could have seen the beauty of Belize.
More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Roatan
Port Rating: Not Rated
This was my favorite port. Beautiful, exotic, everything you hope for. We were supposed to scuba here, but it was cancelled because of rain in the morning. We snorkeled instead and had a great time. The water was beautiful. We got to experience the reef. Met some really nice people. Overall, it was definitely the best.

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: Not Rated
We were anchored and ready to be tendered to Grand Cayman, but the captain decided it was too rough so he cancelled the port. We then were stuck going back to Miami for 2 days. Major bummer. Not the ports fault, but I didn't even get to experience Grand Cayman and it was one of the major reasons I booked the cruise. Total bummer.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum