Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Sleepless141's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman

Sleepless141's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman
Carnival Legend cruise in October 2012
Member Name: Sleepless141
Cruise Date: October 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Member Review: Sleepless141's Carnival Legend Review
Cozumel
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We took 2 private taxis which held my entire family on a tour of the island. I would recommend this as the driver told us about the history and story of the island. They will take you wherever you want to go and make recommendations on what you should see. We ate at Carlos and Charlie's which is a pretty famous restaurant and visited the beach. Oh and had a tour and free tequila tasting. My uncle who was traveling with us was sick with an upper respiratory infection. There was a pharmacy in the port where you can purchase everything from antiobiotics to narcotics without a prescription. He purchased a z pak for 34$.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Belize City
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
We didn't go into the city as we were told it could be pretty dangerous. We did shop at the boardwalk and found some great deals. RayBan sunglassess for $20.
More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Roatan
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
This was our favorite port. It's actually called Mahogany Bay. The beach, chair lift and shopping were all unforgettable. I was under the shade of an actual coconut tree relaxing in a beach lounger while the bar waiters were serving alcohol on the beach. We could have spent our whole week on this small island that is owned by Carnival.

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Took a private family tour in a taxi just big enough for my family. Spent 20$ a person for a 3 hour tour of Governor's house, island history, 7 mile beach, rum cake tasting, dolphin show, HELL. The same excursion was 62$ through Carnival because my family took it. Just look for the private tours/ taxi displays under the tents when you enter the port from the Boardwalk.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum