Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: JMCruising's Carnival Ecstasy Review
Nassau
Snorkeling Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We did the Catamaran and snorkeling. The boat ride was a little long but fun. It was cloudy and the seas were a little rough when we were in the water. Our pics didn't come out too good but not the excursions fault! The reef is pretty simple. There are plenty of fish to see, but mostly the same few types. It was my first time snorkeling so I loved it. And the rum punch is rum with a splash of punch! We also went to Senor Frogs. What a character that place is. A constant party and you cant help but have fun. I did not like the straw market at all. I felt uncomfortable and didn't want to even look to buy anything. Just went in and out. Nassau seems like a nice place even if a little crowded.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Freeport
Beach Break Rating: 5+ out of 5+
This was the highlight of our entire cruise. I would recommend this excursion to anyone. The bus ride to the Garden of the Groves (where the ATV trek starts) was informative and fun thanks to David the driver. It was about 45 minutes to get there. The ATV riding was about an hour and a half. You go through trails and then to Chloe's point to stop for scenic pictures. Mario the ATV guide makes you feel comfortable. We had different experienced riders and everyone went their own pace and had fun. The gardens were ok. You get an hour there. It's pretty. The beach break is at Junkanoo Beach and it is a nice beach. We had a little to eat and some drinks and then just enjoyed the breeze. FYI, there are jet ski's you can rent there. This is a long excursion. 5.5 hours. We were only in Freeport from 8-5 and the excursion started at 10. But Freeport seems nice and they are building a Senor Frogs right there on the pier. I didn't think Freeport was too industrial and thought it was beautiful.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum