Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > belles's Port Reviews of Key West, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios

belles's Port Reviews of Key West, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios
Carnival Freedom cruise in September 2012
Member Name: belles
Cruise Date: September 2012
Member Review: belles's Carnival Freedom Review
Key West
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
we loved Key West. We were going to rent bikes and just ride around the island but the dark clouds rolled in so we decided to rent an electric car that held the 7 of us.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I did some shopping while the others took a van to 7 mile beach. It was $5 each person each way. A lot cheaper than the excursion the cruise line offered.
More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Ocho Rios
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
I only walked to Margaritaville to get a drink and get wifi to check my email. It was very hot that day but the number of people trying to sell you their "junk" was ridiculous. Just in that short walk it was too many to count.

If I never go back there I'd be more than pleased. For me, if I wasn't going to check my email I would have just stayed on the ship.

More Ocho Rios Reviews Ocho Rios Port Profile Ocho Rios Forum