Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > RyanDMB99@aol.com's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Freeport

RyanDMB99@aol.com's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Freeport
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: RyanDMB99@aol.com's Carnival Pride Review
Grand Turk
Snorkeling Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Went to two locations where they had us dive and see fish be fed. At the second location they fed small reef sharks and we got to pet them. I'd never snorkeled before so it was a lot of fun.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
Half Moon Cay
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
If you want an island paradise, this is your place! The sand is smooth as powder, the water warm and clear as glass. Plenty of lounge chairs and roaming drink stewards!
More Half Moon Cay Reviews Half Moon Cay Port Profile Half Moon Cay Forum
Freeport
Port Rating: Not Rated
Freeport is... well I struggle to find something to do when I'm here. I've been here 3 times now and aside from strolling around the Lucaya Market I don't see much in this port of call. Highly recommend if you ARE going to this port look at your excursion options. OR just stay on the ship! It's a struggling port, having been destroyed a few years back by a Hurricane that basically laid waste to the port. You can tell by looking around the rebuilding has been a struggle. I can say that the locals are very friendly and hospitable!

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum