Member Reviews

Cruise Date: September 2012
Member Review: mmn531's Oasis of the Seas Review
Labadee
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Always a good beach day. One of my favorite stops on a cruise. Just relaxing and very nice facilities.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Eh, I give it a middle of the road rating. The port is very nice, just too bad it is in Jamaica. I really never feel safe in this port. My wife and mother in law were asked several times to buy something in a fashion that could get them arrested. I am sure this is a normal known scam but I just despise this island. Good try by Royal to have a nice port but you can't change a culture with money.
More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Cozumel
Snorkeling Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Not the most professional lot I have ever seen but hey, they took my family snorkeling, we had fun and we were all safe. Yes, I would go with this group again. Just look up snorkeling in Cruise critic and this group will be available for you.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum