Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Spaniel Lover's Port Reviews of Belize City, Cozumel, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman

Spaniel Lover's Port Reviews of Belize City, Cozumel, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman
Carnival Magic cruise in August 2012
Member Name: Spaniel Lover
Cruise Date: August 2012
Embarkation: Galveston
Member Review: Spaniel Lover's Carnival Magic Review
Belize City
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
The second largest barrier reef in the world is just off shore of Belize. Go snorkeling here!
More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Cozumel
Snorkeling Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I totally LOVED snorkelling with the gigantic sea turtles at Akumal on the mainland. The schools of fish here were very cool, too. Seeing sea turtles in their natural environment is so much nicer than seeing them in captivity like you do on Grand Cayman.

The only reason I can't rate this excursion higher is that the snorkel mask provided here was total crap. My wife and I have snorkeled on cruises many times before... and never had problems with the equipment. But these masks were just bad compared to others we've used.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Montego Bay
Seawinds Beach Resort Rating: 5+ out of 5+
This was the best day of our two back-to-back cruises. LOVED it! The food was good, and the drinks were free. The pool was the right temperature, and the beach was nice. We just had a GREAT day here. I would do this again in a heartbeat.

More Montego Bay Reviews Montego Bay Port Profile Montego Bay Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
The excursion we wanted to do on Grand Cayman was all sold out. Since we've been to Grand Cayman before, we elected to stay on the ship this time.

Based on past visits, I strongly recommend you go on one of the Stingray excursions. It's something you won't ever forget.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum