Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Jaymndad's Port Reviews of Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Victoria

Jaymndad's Port Reviews of Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Victoria
Destination: Alaska
Member Review: Jaymndad's Disney Wonder Review
Skagway
White Pass Scenic Railway Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
My wife, 17 y/o daughter and 4 y/o son did this excursion. We enjoyed it and took a lot of pictures. The train staff was very informative and pointed out a lot of different things to us. On the way back - we saw a BEAR walking along the tracks. Needless to say we took a lot of pictures and had a GREAT time.

More Skagway Reviews Skagway Port Profile Skagway Forum
Juneau
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We did not do an "official" excursion in town as we could not decide. Part of our group did do the WHALE WATCHING excurison and saw a LOT of whales. They said it was a GREAT experience.

Since we were in Alaska, I made my family get on a shuttle and go out to MENDENHALL GLACIER. If you are in Alaska - you need to eat Salmon and you NEED to see a Glacier. We all enjoyed it. We even did the hike out to see a very large waterfall. Again, lots of pictures taken here.

More Juneau Reviews Juneau Port Profile Juneau Forum
Ketchikan
Lumberjack Show Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
This show was entertaining, even though it was drizzling on us throughout the show. The only problem was we were not in port that long and the vast majority of the time in port was taken up with the show. But bottom line it was an entertaining show.

More Ketchikan Reviews Ketchikan Port Profile Ketchikan Forum
Victoria
Port Rating: Not Rated
Victoria is beautiful period. Again we were not in port for a very long time so we hopped a bus to downtown and walked around taking pictures. I LOVE Canada and the whole Pacific Northwest. If I did not live in Southern CA I think I would live somewhere up there.

More Victoria Reviews Victoria Port Profile Victoria Forum