Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Family Vacation Planner's Port Reviews of Key West, Grand Cayman, Montego Bay

Family Vacation Planner's Port Reviews of Key West, Grand Cayman, Montego Bay
Carnival Valor cruise in August 2012
Member Name: Family Vacation Planner
Cruise Date: August 2012
Member Review: Family Vacation Planner's Carnival Valor Review
Key West
Port Rating: Not Rated
We rented an electric car which allowed us to explore the island more. Once you've seen enough t-shirts and bars, I would recommend going to Fort Zachary for swimming, the water was beautiful and there's a small cafe that sells hot dogs, burgers, soda, beer, etc.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Grand Cayman
Snorkeling Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
The crew was great, however, there wasn't much to see under water. Very bland!

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Montego Bay
Dolphin Encounter Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Definitely recommend this excursion!! Our dolphin Alex was amazing. We were instructed on the different hand signals that prompted her to do tricks for us and then we were pulled along by her at the end of our encounter. FUN! It was an experience that will stay with me forever! The van ride to Ocho Rios was long but well worth it! Our tour guide Roselyn was entertaining and a pleasure to spend the day with.

Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I think my family thought I was trying to kill them when we first saw what we were expected to climb....at the end, everyone was soaking wet, laughing, and exclaiming they loved the experience!! We would definitely do this excursion again!

More Montego Bay Reviews Montego Bay Port Profile Montego Bay Forum