Member Reviews

Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Member Review: woottok's Norwegian Jade Review
Santorini
Port Rating: Not Rated
The boat arrived later in the day and priority embarkation on the tenders was given to passengers who had booked excursions. It was sometime later when we were able to get on the tenders. I was split up from the rest of my family by the ship's staff and went on a different boat to them.. The tender disembarked at a different place to my family and I waited unknowingly for them to arrive for 40 minutes. Luckily someone else had been split up and their friends found him and it all became apparent. I eventually found them but there was a massive queue for the lift up the hill to the town and if we had waited in it we would have had to return straight away or we would have missed the boat . So that was a disaster.
More Santorini Reviews Santorini Port Profile Santorini Forum
Mykonos
Port Rating: 0.0 out of 5+
The town is well worth a visit with lovely restaurants and shops. There is a lovely beach at Agious Stefanous which is a 15 minute walk from where the boat docks or ten minutes taxi ride from town. This is a really nice place to swim and sunbathe. There are also restaurants and a shop selling lilos etc.

More Mykonos Reviews Mykonos Port Profile Mykonos Forum