Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > lindseydeanna's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman

lindseydeanna's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman
Carnival Conquest cruise in August 2012
Member Name: lindseydeanna
Cruise Date: August 2012
Embarkation: New Orleans
Member Review: lindseydeanna's Carnival Conquest Review
Cozumel
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
My family heard wonderful things about Mr. Sanchos through tripadvisor and I am so glad we did!!! It had everything from hammocks to swinging beds to snorkeling to horseback riding and so much more! We did the all inclusive pass which was fifty dollars owe person but that included unlimited drinks, food, snorkel gear, a locker, pool bar, pool, beautiful ocean, and much more! It cost extra to horseback ride, parasail, and jet ski but it was worth it! They also have an inflatable course for the kids in the ocean that was awesome! I highly recommend it!

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Montego Bay
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
My family went to Doctors Cave and it was amazing! It was so clean and had everything you would need! The drinks were reasonable as well I think only 6 dollars per frozen drink! I highly recommend the sand smile. Sooooooo good! After spending a few hours on the beach we went and ate in the restaurant called the Sand Bar, it's right on the beach. My mom, dad, boyfriend and I ate a local favorite Jerked chicken and it was to die for!!! My 13 year old brother got the cheeseburger and fries and he said it was delicious as well! This beach is gorgeous! There are people from the restaurant who walk around the beach and take orders without pressure and deliver your food/drinks right up to you! The only negative was that there were some locals trying to sale seashells, produce, handmade trinkets. etc. but I felt no pressure. I loved Doctos Cave and Highly reccomend it!!!!
More Montego Bay Reviews Montego Bay Port Profile Montego Bay Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: 0.0 out of 5+
We went to the seven mile beach! Although the water was gorgeous, there were shells EVERYWHERE which made it nearly impossible to walk! The drinks on this island were $10 per drink and $12 dollars per sandwich, I wasn't impressed! If you're going to take an excursion I would definitely do it in Grand Caymen!

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum