Member Reviews

Cruise Date: July 2012
Member Review: wolverine7's Allure of the Seas Review
Labadee
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Labadee- was a great port and everything had been well organized, fun and just a great paradise destination. We did the zip line which was also well organized and lots of fun. It was rather expensive 89 dollars each but my wife whom is afraid of heights loved it! It was very safe and enjoyable, We wish we could have done it a couple of times for I would have snapped pics or took a video coming down because you don't even have to hold on really. I was also watching the Jet Ski tours from my room and that looked organized with a guide and fun to do as well. If we go back to that port id want to do that for sure, you usually can't go wrong with Jet Skiing.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Jamaica- YUK, the area close to the ship before venturing out is great with lots of shopping etc. Like most other ports, they have a ways to go before I think people would say anything good about this port. Our tour was the Dunn's River Falls and Tubing. Dunn's River Falls is a big tourist trap, it was fun and well organized walking up the falls however, the only way out is through all the pushy shops. The tubing and lunch was pretty good and we really enjoyed the tubing. The guide said the tubing was about a mile long and 3/4 of it was fantastic, the last quarter mile seemed like it was through people's back yards, not to pleasant with the locals arguing and talking etc. We had a great bus/tour guide she was very entertaining however, everywhere you went and all the different guides, you felt you had to tip, so we spent an additional 25 dollars on tips and 20 more on pics they take when your tubing. They also try to sell you a video for 40 bucks at Dunn's River which can hold up your whole tour if not carful. This was also the most expensive tour at 120 dollars each.
More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Cozumel
Dolphin Swim & Encounter Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Cozumel- We had been to this port before and it's a pretty good port, the water is so blue and there is a Sr Frogs right there to have some fun. Our tour was the Dolphin push and pull and Manatee. This was a truly magical day riding swimming and interacting with the dolphin, her name was Ismal. When we arrived we wanted pics and we could see they took plenty of them. I checked and it was 30 dollars for 1 pic or 109 dollars for all of them. At first we didn't want to spend that much and bought a water proof camera for 22 dollars but after the experience and seeing the pics we couldn't take the chance our pics didn't come out good so we spent the 109 for a disc of 46 pics of the both of us. If I was to do it again I would not have bought the camera. We did get pics of the manatees with the camera so, hopefully they came out well.

Dolphin Swim & Encounter Rating: Not Rated