Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > misskkj's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman

misskkj's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman
Carnival Legend cruise in July 2012
Member Name: misskkj
Cruise Date: July 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Member Review: misskkj's Carnival Legend Review
Cozumel
ATV Adventure Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Not a stroll through the park. We rode through water and over rocks! Got very dirty, a little muddy and had the time of our life! This will take a toll on ur body and I suggest wearing biking gloves. I held the handle barsd so tight I got blisters. Best birthday adventure ever!

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Belize City
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Long tender to port where we looked around. Sat at Cate's outside bar and I drank a soda and my DP had a pina colida. Nice folks there. Wasn't too sure about the city to go looking around on our own.
More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Roatan
Port Rating: Not Rated
Took a $2 taxi from the port, over the hill to meet with Victor Boden Tours we booked on our own. Toured the city in a van with good ac. This tour took us to see monkeys. They were so cute and we were allowed to hold them. We spent a bit of time there. We were then taken to a beach and dropped off there. Vendors kept asking if we wanted to buy things or wanted a massage- we said no to all. We rented a chair for $5. The water was so warm and nice! Fish swim in close to the shore so we saw so many. The water is clear so u could see the fish from above the water. We then met our guide and went back to the ship. Our tour guide took us to a mountain top where there were vendors selling items for less then u could get them at the port- so we stocked up!

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Grand Cayman
Stingray Swim Rating: 5+ out of 5+
If you only do one thing make it swimming with the stingrays! I was so scared to do it but once in the beautiful, warm clear water I was assured by the guides and I even held a stingray! I snorkeled around and just took in the beauty. We were out in the ocean, on a sandbar surrounded by beauty!

The tender to and from was fast and easy. After our tour we went back to the ship to change and eat lunch then back to port to shop. Most stores had the same items. We grabbed some souvenirs and an iced coffee and went back to the ship.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum