Member Reviews

Destination: Bermuda
Member Review: D&beach&J's Norwegian Dawn Review
King's Wharf
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Ports of Call -- Bermuda. Last year we went to Horseshoe Bay Beach which was really beautiful and not crowded. I would definitely recommend this beach since they have bathrooms, umbrella and chair rentals, as well as snacks, soda, and alcohol there. We took the bus both ways for a total cost of under $8 per person, roundtrip. You can buy bus tokens when you get off the ship.

This year, we went to what is known at "the sea glass beach". It is the second stop if you take the bus. Just ask the driver to let you know. I picked up a lot of sea glass (mostly brown, green, white) and it was hot so I went in the water there. Not much of a beach, but quite interesting. When I asked at the information booth about how to get there, I was told that there no longer is sea glass there. I guess people who live in Bermuda think they own the sea glass that washes ashore. Don't listen to them. There is plenty of sea glass and we had no problem taking it on the ship.

More King's Wharf Reviews King's Wharf Port Profile King's Wharf Forum