Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Niffykat's Port Reviews of Genoa, Cannes, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca

Niffykat's Port Reviews of Genoa, Cannes, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Member Review: Niffykat's Mariner of the Seas Review
Genoa
Portofino Walking Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Great tour, about as much "on your own time" as could be expected. Beautiful, really liked the town

St. Margherita Walking Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+

More Genoa Reviews Genoa Port Profile Genoa Forum
Cannes
Monaco Walking Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
See above in General, however the Cathedral was magnificent.

Monte Carlo Walking Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Again, beautiful but of all of the excursions this one and the Monaco one where the least favorite. Seeing the Many many Yachts, and High priced cars was interesting, but it was the Most commercial / least historical of all of our excursions, Glad to put a red dot on my world map, but wouldn't go back, and don't feel like I am missing anything... amount of exposure was just fine to say I've been there

More Cannes Reviews Cannes Port Profile Cannes Forum
Barcelona
City Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I LOVED BARCELONA, and will plan a trip to go back there. The Gothic Area is Fantastic. I could spend more time exploring the roads and alleys. Would love to have seen inside some of those BIG doors in the alley's the led into home courtyards etc... maybe they should add a HOME tour, I would have really like to see some of them on the inside.... fantasy.... also our Guide as Fabulous.....

Picasso Museum Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
also enjoyed the Mueseum - was very interested to see his early paintings and HOW normal he started out.... I like the earlier works much better than 'what he is known for'

More Barcelona Reviews Barcelona Port Profile Barcelona Forum
Palma de Mallorca
City Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I didn't care for this as much as the others, although giving the choices at this port, it is still the only one I would choose. The PEARL factory was a disappointment - too many people, not that good of prices...... found the experience stressful. Bull ring was interesting. Too much time at these two stops as opposed to others where there was not enough. There was one stop where we got to go inside that was interesting. Didn't like the guide on this one as well either... so all in all .... maybe I'd stay on the boad at this port, and enjoy being by the pool, when most others are off the boat.... yeah, that is what i would do here..

More Palma de Mallorca Reviews Palma de Mallorca Port Profile Palma de Mallorca Forum