Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > twotimescruise's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman

twotimescruise's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman
Carnival Legend cruise in July 2012
Member Name: twotimescruise
Cruise Date: July 2012
Embarkation: Tampa
Member Review: twotimescruise's Carnival Legend Review
Cozumel
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We went in a cab to a local beach. There were too many people trying to sell us junk non stop. My son did get to jet ski for a decent price. I think it was called, Carlos & Charlies? The water was not very clear and there were lots of rocks.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Belize City
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Carvetubing R"us" excellent tour with David. An excursion not to be missed the best price and best tour by far. Read the review on Trip Advisor you can not go wrong. Much less than carnival and a much better tour.
More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Roatan
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Mahogany Bay was beautiful and I would have loved more time there. We also would have wanted to explore Roatan it looks so pretty.

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Grand Cayman
Island Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
It felt like they packed as many people in the bus as they could and ran from stop to stop trying to sell things. I did like the last stop being the beach and the driver offering to come back in a few hours to take us back to port. I talked him into a lower fare but I still think it was too high for what they do.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum