Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Muffinis#1's Port Reviews of Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria

Muffinis#1's Port Reviews of Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
Destination: Alaska
Member Review: Muffinis#1's Oosterdam Review
Juneau
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
The weather was cloudy and a little rain off and on but over all it was a nice day a little cool.... we did a little shopping but we walked around and talked with some of the people who lived in Juneau and just looked at the beautiful views of the snow capped mountains!!

More Juneau Reviews Juneau Port Profile Juneau Forum
Sitka
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
I could have done without stopping at this city, it was very small (except for one place we went too)..We went to the church right in the middle of the road and it was so beautiful so much history. We stayed there most of our time reading about how it was started but for some reason the people here was not that friendly I guess they didn't like us coming there just to shop.
More Sitka Reviews Sitka Port Profile Sitka Forum
Ketchikan
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS CITY....it was so pretty and all the shops and building looked old and it was beautiful just sitting there next to the water. I did most all my shopping here which wasn't much but they had the best prices and all the people were very friendly and wanted to talk. We walked around alot here.

When we got back on deck they was a bar-b-que out by the pool but they didn't announce it or put it in the explorer...this was the 2nd cook out they had and didn't announce it to anyone. They had grilled salmon out by the pool one evening also...

More Ketchikan Reviews Ketchikan Port Profile Ketchikan Forum
Victoria
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We got here late, about an hour or so. HAL had free shuttles for everyone to town which we very nice it would have been a very very long walk if you even could make it to the city. But it was wonderful, a little town back in time, the horse draw carriage and the people dressed up and the lights around the building and all the beautiful flowers so bright and alive...it was cold here to me and we just walked around and looking at all the flowers..

More Victoria Reviews Victoria Port Profile Victoria Forum