Member Reviews

Cruise Date: July 2012
Member Review: ETSY's Carnival Valor Review
Key West
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Day 2, we were in Key West. This was my wedding day! I was ready for only our group to make a big fuss but when the crew members of Carnival saw me, they made me feel like it was my special day. We went through the line to disembark very quickly and I was met within minutes by Weddings To Go-Key West. We had a beautiful ceremony on Smathers Beach.

When we changed and got back off the ship, we didn't have to walk far. There were shops all around and if we walked into one and the prices were high, the sales clerk was willing to go down. This didn't bother me because if they wouldn't give me the right price, then the next shop would.....and they did. The best Cigar Shops, Sarongs, hats, keepsakes. There was even a Clothing Optional bar. If I had the time to go there...........(LOL). Everyone was very friendly and I loved Key West.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Grand Cayman
Beach Break Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We went to the beach and weren't hassled at all. It was beautiful. I've heard about many vendors hassling you to buy items while you're trying to enjoy the beach but I didn't experience any of that. The food was excellent on the beach and you could buy snorkel equipment right there. Now I will say this: the longer you wait to get back on the boat (like nearer to the time to sail), the longer the line is and it was hot.

Hell Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Wednesday was the 4th of July and we had a ball! We were in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. The shuttles were lined up as we disembarked and our group got a great deal. The shuttle driver was nice and took us around on a tour. He was so nice that we were able to give him a time to come back and get us and he was right on time.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum