Member Reviews

Destination: Bermuda
Member Review: Kat_Cruiser's Enchantment of the Seas Review
Hamilton
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
the city, the entire Island were lovely. I'd have given it a higher rating but the weather was so bad that we couldn't get a really good feel for the entire place. But if you want beautiful and charming, Bermuda has it. Public transportation was very good, a bit confusing at first, but the bus drivers were very helpful.

More Hamilton Reviews Hamilton Port Profile Hamilton Forum
Boston
Freedom Trail Walking Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
My husband and I have been to Boston before, and Boston is one of my favorite two cities, but never took the Freedom trail walk. The walk was informative and we did get to see quite a bit along the way. The only odd thing was the guides didn't seem to know that a stop along the way had been closed and moved about 6 weeks earlier. We did have enough time afterward to do a little exploring, shopping and grab a bit to eat.

More Boston Reviews Boston Port Profile Boston Forum
Newport
Breakers Mansion Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We took the Cliff walk and Breakers combined tour.

We saw the mansion after the walk. I'd been here before in the 80s when the tour was given by a person rather than a recording. It's still a nice tour, and a very interesting window on the lifestyles at that time period.

My only regret is we did not disembark earlier because the schedule looked like we'd have some time to shop and look around in town after the tour and that was not the case.

Cliff Walk Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
While the cliff walk was very interesting, the day was extremely hot and for some reason the guides decided to extend the walk when I think most people would have been happy to just head on to the mansion to get out of the sun and heat.

Unfortunately, the original group was split in two and we got a guide who must have been very new. She had to consult her notes frequently, didn't know the answer to a lot of questions and often repeated herself along the walk. Still she was pleasant as could be. and the walk was pretty.

More Newport Reviews Newport Port Profile Newport Forum