Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > CSIMelissa's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten

Carnival Victory cruise in July 2012
Member Name: CSIMelissa
Cruise Date: July 2012
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: CSIMelissa's Carnival Victory Review
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Stayed on the ship in this port as I was tired from traveling and have visited it many times and will be visiting it again in the future. I do recommend Meagan's Bay if you want to tour.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Barbados
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Poured down rain here so I was able to cancel my excursion. In between rain showers we were going to walk downtown but never quite made it because the area wasn't that "nice" and felt kind of uncomfortable walking. Did talk to some other guests who walked downtown and they said it wasn't worth it. I wish they would swap this port out with somewhere like Dominica.
More Barbados Reviews Barbados Port Profile Barbados Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
FABULOUS port! A favorite! Took Carnival's 4x4 Beach Break excursion. Fabulous open air driving tour around this remote island, had bananas right off the tree (much better than any I've ever had in the States) and ended the tour at a privately owned, empty beach. No houses. No hotels. No condos. Just beach and wilderness. Stunning.

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Another favorite port! Just walked around the downtown and did some shopping. Locals were very kind and pointed out sights that we needed to go see and told us about them. Some beautiful churches and the slave area really made you think. I want to get back here soon!

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
None of the excursions really excited me so once again, we just rode the water taxi and walked around on our own. I would like to go to the beach next time I'm there though.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum