Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > LarCourt's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten

Carnival Victory cruise in June 2012
Member Name: LarCourt
Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: LarCourt's Carnival Victory Review
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Scubadu private catamaran: Great day snorkeling and beach time around St. John.

Perfect weather with warm and clear waters. They provide a very good meal along with good drinks all day....

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
Barbados
Catamaran Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Very nice catamaran and crew. Good food and drinks. Snorkeling with the turtles.

Saw one turtle. I was looking forward to snorkeling at the shipwreck, but they did not stop there. Was also looking to stop at a nice beach to swim, but they stopped at the worst looking beach I saw all day for that, but overall it was fun.

More Barbados Reviews Barbados Port Profile Barbados Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Herod's Land and Sea Tour: Outstanding day on this tour. Herod showed us a lot of things on the stops. Great meal at his mother's house. Great snorkeling at our beach stop....Perfect day.

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We to the Carambola Beach Club at South Friars Beach. Perfect beach day. Warm and clear waters at Carambola. Food and drinks were very good, but a little pricey.

You can see the monkeys at the shipwreck bar which is just a short walk down the beach. The sand at the shipwreck location is black. Both locations were very nice.

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We did an excursion with Capt Bob...Soualiga Destinations. It was way over the top and well worth it. Speedboat ride, great snorkeling, great beach stops and a very good meal. Capt Bob has cold drinks on board and he was very helpful, funny and loaded with info about St. Maarten. I can see why he is the number one excursion

tour in St. Maarten....All kinds of fun with him.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum