Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > mygirlsmm32's Port Reviews of Grand Cayman,, Cozumel, Castaway Cay

mygirlsmm32's Port Reviews of Grand Cayman,, Cozumel, Castaway Cay
Disney Fantasy cruise in June 2012
Member Name: mygirlsmm32
Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: mygirlsmm32's Disney Fantasy Review
Grand Cayman
Snorkeling Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
The waters were rough and the boat really rocked. This was a tough place for our daughters 10 and 11 to learn to snorkel. Fortunately, they are adventurous and did not give up. By the end of the second reef, they were getting comfortable. My husband felt really seasick on this excursion and felt like he was on solid land once on the cruise ship again.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Catamaran tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We did the Fury Catamaran snorkeling and beach break excursion. This was a lot of fun. It was super organized and our boat was nice. The crew was enthusiastic and fun. There were many people on the boat, so that made snorkeling not as much fun, but the waters were calm and we saw a lot of fish. The beach break was fun. I made my girls wear life jackets even though they are strong swimmers, because the water was deep and there were too many people for me to keep track of them. Beer and margaritas were included. My parents joined us on this excursion and did not feel bad staying on the boat while we snorkeled.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Castaway Cay
Port Rating: Not Rated
Beautiful Island with great food included! This was a fun, relaxing day for us!

More Castaway Cay Reviews Castaway Cay Port Profile Castaway Cay Forum