Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > tigergirl16's Port Reviews of Key West, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios

tigergirl16's Port Reviews of Key West, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios
Carnival Valor cruise in June 2012
Member Name: tigergirl16
Cruise Date: June 2012
Member Review: tigergirl16's Carnival Valor Review
Key West
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We rented bicycles from Paradise Rentals for $10 each. They are on Fitzpatrick St., near the pier, and service was great. It was very easy to get around and much easier than walking.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Grand Cayman
Stingray Swim Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We did the stingray city, coral garden, and starfish tour. I highly recommend this tour. They were awesome tour guides, and the stingrays are amazing. The currents are a little rough for snorkeling; even the stronger swimmers wore life jackets.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Ocho Rios
Bobsled Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Bobsled Jamaica & Dunn's River It was a good tour. The view on top of mystic mountain is the best part. The bobsled is much faster than I thought it would be, but is fun. The chair lift up the mountain is very high, and I wouldn't recommend it if you are afraid of heights. I did Dunn's River many years ago on my honeymoon, but is much more difficult than I remembered and took one hour to complete. However, it is well worth it. My teenagers loved it.

More Ocho Rios Reviews Ocho Rios Port Profile Ocho Rios Forum