Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > ILuvDW's Port Reviews of Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

ILuvDW's Port Reviews of Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Carnival Magic cruise in June 2012
Member Name: ILuvDW
Cruise Date: June 2012
Embarkation: Galveston
Member Review: ILuvDW's Carnival Magic Review
Montego Bay
Beach Break Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Irie Mon Beach Party - A fun day at the beach with food and drinks, including alchohol. Plenty of seats and you can rent an umbrella for $5, which I recommend due to the fierce sun. Food was hotdogs (which were a strange red color), hamburgers, jerk chicken, a pork dish that I did not try, salad, and desserts. Plenty of drinks!

More Montego Bay Reviews Montego Bay Port Profile Montego Bay Forum
Grand Cayman
Dolphin Encounter Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Dolphin Encounter at the Turtle Farm - We originally chose the snorkeling, but due to choppy waters and our young son, we switched to the dolphin encounter. It was awesome to interact with the dolphin for sure, but the turtle part was a little boring. I guess I just don't care much about turtles in tanks. I think it is very pricey for what it is, but all the dolphin excursions seem to be that way, plus they do not allow you to take your own photos, but they have a photographer there catching your every move if you want to buy their pricey photos.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Amazing Cozumel Race Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome! Everyone in my group loved it! You do have to be physically fit because you are "racing" all over town. This is a great excursion for a family. Our teens especially liked it. The guys who run it also seemed to really appreciate that we were there.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum