Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > lacey718's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman

lacey718's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman
Carnival Liberty cruise in June 2012
Member Name: lacey718
Cruise Date: June 2012
Member Review: lacey718's Carnival Liberty Review
Cozumel
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
We did not dock at the same place as previous cruise lines, so I was unfamiliar with the shops/restaurants/bars. I had intended to visit a favorite jewelry store, but it was too far from the pier.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Belize City
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Belize is an impoverished area with very little to see/do in the immediate port area.
More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Roatan
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Mahogany Bay Beach is a less-than-10-minute walk from the dock. There is an extremely overpriced beach "tour" offered by the ship, but I would recommend simply walking to the beach and renting snorkel equipment or floats. As an alternative, on my last trip to Roatan I did a zip line tour which was excellent.

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Grand Cayman is upscale compared to the other ports. Lots of shopping along the waterfront. Members of our group enjoyed the stingray and turtle encounter tours.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum