Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > milhouse0506's Port Reviews of Labadee, Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

milhouse0506's Port Reviews of Labadee, Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Freedom of the Seas cruise in May 2012
Member Name: milhouse0506
Cruise Date: May 2012
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: milhouse0506's Freedom of the Seas Review
Labadee
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I did the zip line in the morning, after that we spent the day at the beach. The lunch was pretty good. In all it was a nice relaxing beach day.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
booked a prive tour with Mark Morris to Dunn's River Falls and river tubing. Mark did an awesome job, there were only 2 of us the tour so he could have easily canceled but he didn't. I would highly recommend him!!! Dunn's Falls and Tubing were both great and a must do while in Jamaica.

I gave it 4 stars not for Mark's tour but the port itself. The port was built by Royal Caribbean, so aside from the shopping there is not much else to do. I wouldn't want to venture too far outside the port fence without a guide with you.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Grand Cayman
Stingray Swim Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We booked Ray's, Reef and Rum Point through Native Way Watersports. All 3 stops were great. Again, a great tour and I would highly recommend them. Only problem was that were were extremely rushed getting back to the boat, if we were 10-15 minutes later we would have missed the boat. Luckily there was a line to get on a tender when we arrived and the 'last tender time.'

I did not give it a 5 + for that last point, otherwise it was excellent.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Culinary Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
booked Mexican cooking class at Playa Mia through cruise line. This was awesome, would do it again. It even included an open bar which we were not expecting!

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum