Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: AmberTeka's Carnival Fascination Review
Key West
City Trolley / Conch Train Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Key West is what you think the Caribbean will be like..when you first cruise. It is beautiful. Historic. Clean. Dotted with charming shops that everything from sandals to spices. It is beautiful. Did I already say that. We are going back hopefully, and this time I intend to see inside some of the shops and wonderful smelling bakeries.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Nassau
Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
UGH. We booked a taxi to Atlantas. Over there..nice taxi..with a group. It was raining. Atlantis..the casino was dirty. Used, full ciggie trays were on the slot machines. Empty water bottles thrown around. Lots of people in uniforms..no one seemed to be doing anything. I put in $50 lost that in about five minutes..then a family has a fight next to me..a child is threatened by a big man..his father..No security. I go find a lady..tell her it is a little kid and a big man..perhaps someone should check. No one did.

My DH lost $200 at roulette. $10 min. we left. took nasty taxi back. It went back alleys. Very glad to see the ship. First time we have ever Not used Carnival Transportation..and it will be the last.

This Port......Ugh. Ugh. Why not Grand Turks? Caymon Islands?

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum