Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > purplekisses's Port Reviews of Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta

purplekisses's Port Reviews of Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta
Member Review: purplekisses's Carnival Splendor Review
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Cabo San Lucas Day 1

We rented a car from National Car Rental and drove to Chileno beach and had a nice time. The beach was more crowded than I had expected but still nice. We made a stop at Walmart before going to the beach for drinks and snacks. The restroom were cleaner than I expected, but still not as clean as they could be. There was no paper in the stalls, I brought some from the ship as I heard this could be the case.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Cabo San Lucas Day 2

We went to Tabasco's Beach Bar and Restaurant. The food was good. My husband got egg and chorizo, my son got pancakes and we got 4 sodas and a virgin Pina Colada it came to $24. The beach in front of Tabasco's was quiet and we used their loungers and tables. We also rented a jet ski for $50 per hour right there. The jet ski was fun and we didn't have any incidents. I did find it interesting that they had no problem with letting my 14 year old ride it alone.

After we went shopping and back to the ship.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum
Puerto Vallarta
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We went to the zoo. We found a taxi driver for the day for $90+tip and went to the zoo in Mismaloya. We really liked the zoo. We feed all kinds of animals and got to pet some baby tigers. The one tiger did nip me in the arm and it did break the skin, but hey it's a tiger. I now can say I got bit by a tiger, how many people can say that. We spent several hours at the zoo. We then went downtown and shopped. Hector our driver took all my packages to the car for us as we shopped and showed us some of the sights along the way. We had a great day.

More Puerto Vallarta Reviews Puerto Vallarta Port Profile Puerto Vallarta Forum