Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > NanaJag3's Port Reviews of Key West, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios

NanaJag3's Port Reviews of Key West, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios
Carnival Freedom cruise in May 2012
Member Name: NanaJag3
Cruise Date: May 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: NanaJag3's Carnival Freedom Review
Key West
Butterfly and Nature Conservatory Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Ok, I like butterflies. Next time I'll pass.

City Trolley / Conch Train Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
It was a nice trip. It was also the first time I'd been to Key West in - ok, a long time. Sorry, but I want something else from a cruise to the Carribean.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Grand Cayman
Hell Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
You don't get a lot of time, but really you don't need it. There is a post office, a few shops and black mean looking rocks...

Pass

Semi Submarine Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
If you have not gone yet - you must go. The 'wrecks' are interesting. The guide has the most amazing voice - he sounds like one of the pirates that sailed on those long lost ships!

It's worth the money - AMAZING views of lots of colorful fish.

Turtle Farm Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
If you love little to big sea turtles this is a great trip. Once I saw them, and the other critters...well. There wasn't much else to do. I support the work they do and really enjoyed the trip. Been there, done that - NEXT.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Ocho Rios
Horseback Riding Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I don't care how many times I go to Jamaica - I would ride horseback along the coast again and again. I would probably not climb the falls again on the same day (OUCH!) but I would take this excursion again! Lunch was jerk chicken at a local and beautiful restaurant. I'm in love and I will be going again and again! (It's a nice treat to be called 'princess' too!)

Horseback Riding Rating: 5+ out of 5+