Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Berzle986's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport

Berzle986's Port Reviews of Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: Berzle986's Carnival Pride Review
Port Canaveral
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We didn't have an excursion booked for this port so we decided on going to Cocoa Beach. The area around the port is very laid back and not crowded at all. Cocoa beach was very nice but the weather didn't cooperate. Overcast with showers. We didn't care too much for this port, as even though it had palm trees and a beach, it felt like home.

More Port Canaveral Reviews Port Canaveral Port Profile Port Canaveral Forum
Nassau
Atlantis Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We went to the Atlantis in Nassau for our excursion. We just took a taxi from the ship and paid there. The ship had this excursion, but we saved $200.00 just going there ourselves. This place is amazing. Huge property, many pools, water slides, lazy river, beach, aquarium, dolphins and shark excursions plus many more things. The place is spotless. Just gorgeous!!! Everything here has a price, a huge price. Quite frankly way over priced. And for that reason I rated it lower than it sounds.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Freeport
Dolphin Swim & Encounter Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Mostly everything I've read about Freeport on these boards was very negative. Are you nuts!!?? This place is spotless, untouched, just absolutely beautiful. We were only there from 7:00am till 2:00pm and I wish we stayed there longer. I am looking forward to coming back here very very soon. The swim with the dolphins excursion at UNEXSO was top notch, a-one, best excursion I've ever done in my life. You take a 20 minute boat ride out to the lagoon where the dolphins are and what a great scenic view. Just breathtaking!! They take 2 people at a time in the water with 2 dolphins and your with them for about 20 minutes petting them, giving them commands and finally getting a ride by holding there fin. They also have many macaws and a tortoise. There gift shop is huge and the quality of everything they sold was very very good. This place is very clean also. Very impressive!!! I recommend this excursion to all.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum