Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > TJ&TJ's Port Reviews of Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk

TJ&TJ's Port Reviews of Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk
Carnival Liberty cruise in April 2012
Member Name: TJ&TJ
Cruise Date: April 2012
Member Review: TJ&TJ's Carnival Liberty Review
Half Moon Cay
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
We didn't have much of a chance to explore as the weather gods were not nice to us. Raining Cats and Dogs the whole day. We made it onto the island for less than an hour before we decided it was a wash out -

More Half Moon Cay Reviews Half Moon Cay Port Profile Half Moon Cay Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
This was a shopping stop for us. There were a lot of people trying to get us to visit "off the strip" shops. Some of them were funny, some were nice, some were just creepy. The one shop we visited had jewelry. On close inspection, the metal was scratched and quite dirty. They did give us diet cokes, though...
More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
San Juan
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We did the Bacardi tour. Since my wife doesn't drink, and since we both had 2 drink tickets, I had 4 stiff drinks before 11:00 AM. My wife tells me I enjoyed the rest of the day.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
Grand Turk
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
A nice little place - good shopping right off the boat. Margaritaville is not to be missed - good food and great drinks. Good swimming/snorkling very close to the boat.

One question remains - if this was Grand Turk, what does regular Turk look like.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum