Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > escape12's Port Reviews of Tenerife, Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Marseille, Florence (Livorno)

Navigator of the Seas cruise in April 2012
Member Name: escape12
Cruise Date: April 2012
Destination: Transatlantic
Member Review: escape12's Navigator of the Seas Review
Tenerife
Pyramids of Guimar Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
This tour was okay. The guides were great, both on the bus and at the pyramids. I liked that we had some time to shop after the tour.

More Tenerife Reviews Tenerife Port Profile Tenerife Forum
Palma de Mallorca
City Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
The tour was okay. I wasn't too impressed with the guide. Other guides led tours up to the castle and the cathedral. Our guide pointed his finger, said to go that way, and be back at the bus in 20 minutes.

More Palma de Mallorca Reviews Palma de Mallorca Port Profile Palma de Mallorca Forum
Barcelona
City Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Had a SUPERB guide. Loved the city, loved the shopping.

More Barcelona Reviews Barcelona Port Profile Barcelona Forum
Marseille
City Tour Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
The city is under construction, so the tour was uninteresting for the most part. I did admire the bus driver could get down some of the narrow streets. We went to Aix en Provence as well, and it was just okay.

More Marseille Reviews Marseille Port Profile Marseille Forum
Florence (Livorno)
Firenze Walking Tour Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Oh my goodness!! They need to change the description of this tour to let the tourist know that the 15 minute walk they talk about from the bus to the Leaning Tower of Pisa is a mile and a quarter one way. Then the walk from the bus to the shopping plaza in Florence is probably another mile one way. That's way too much walking for someone who needs a mild to moderate activity level tour. I would not have taken this tour if I'd known how much walking was involved. I reread my description when I got back to the ship and all it said was a 15 minute walk. That's deceptive.

More Florence (Livorno) Reviews Florence (Livorno) Port Profile Florence (Livorno) Forum