Member Reviews

Embarkation: Galveston
Member Review: Marivi90804's Carnival Triumph Review
Progreso
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
If you're looking for another Cozumel, this isn't it! However, if you're looking for a real Mexican town, you've found it. Progreso is close to Merida. Several people on our cruise went to Merida for the shopping. We, in turn, went to Chicken Itza, the famous Mayan ruins. It's almost two hours away but well worth it.

More Progreso Reviews Progreso Port Profile Progreso Forum
Cozumel
Snorkeling Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We took a catamaran out to the reefs from Cozumel. I'm not a very good swimmer but I've gone snorkeling before. However, this excursion was a bit more advanced than I wanted. It was right up Hubby's alley, since he's snorkeled extensively in the South Pacific. I've never jumped off a boat before. The crew was very patient with me. Realizing that I could quickly get in trouble, one of the crew members stayed by my side the whole time. I was very appreciative of his patience and vigilance.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum