Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > curlygirly47's Port Reviews of Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Aruba, Bonaire, St. John (U.S.V.I.), Grenada

Emerald Princess cruise in April 2012
Member Name: curlygirly47
Cruise Date: April 2012
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: curlygirly47's Emerald Princess Review
Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I think the tours offered by the cruise line are overpriced

More Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Reviews Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Port Profile Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Forum
Aruba
Island Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
toured the island with a local taxi driver who gave us the history and politics of the island

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum
Bonaire
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
only there for 4 hours, should have had more time. Again used local taxi to see the island

More Bonaire Reviews Bonaire Port Profile Bonaire Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
took the Trunk Bay tour, was told it was the best snorkeling. It was crowded and the snorkeling was only fair. It was expensive for what you got to see and the time that you spent on the island.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
Grenada
Port Rating: Not Rated
Once again toured the island with a local driver, he was so informative and stopped at all the sights that the other "tours" stopped at. We paid a lot less doing it on our own and had no trouble booking someone

More Grenada Reviews Grenada Port Profile Grenada Forum