Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > ajb1605's Port Reviews of Madeira (Funchal), Tenerife, Lanzarote, Barcelona

ajb1605's Port Reviews of Madeira (Funchal), Tenerife, Lanzarote, Barcelona
Destination: Canary Islands
Member Review: ajb1605's Norwegian Jade Review
Madeira (Funchal)
City Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I loved Madeira - so much more than I was expecting; such variety, such beauty, and SPECTACULAR!

Four of us hired a taxi for 4 or so hours, 95 euros, and saw the Botanical gardens, eirra do serrado, cabo girao, and much more.

I have to say, (and NCL won't thank me) this is the way to go, organi9sing your own trips with reputable taxi firms.

More Madeira (Funchal) Reviews Madeira (Funchal) Port Profile Madeira (Funchal) Forum
Tenerife
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
I like Tenerife (from a past visit), but Santa Cruz is disappointing - do NOT bother with the tourist bus, it just drives around the town centre and there's nothing to see! EDe3finately should have organised a private tour.
More Tenerife Reviews Tenerife Port Profile Tenerife Forum
Lanzarote
Timanfaya National Park Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Definately one that's worth it - despite being dropped off at a Tourist Tat shop at one point - the Park is amazing, everything you'd hope for and more.

More Lanzarote Reviews Lanzarote Port Profile Lanzarote Forum
Barcelona
Port Rating: Not Rated
I've had to use Barcelona, but it was Malaga; whilst many (mainly Americans) spent hours getting bussed to Granada at a cost of $139 each, we were in the ancient and fascinating port of Malaga, with so much to see.

More Barcelona Reviews Barcelona Port Profile Barcelona Forum