Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Grandama Gail's Port Reviews of St. Maarten,, St. Thomas, St. John (U.S.V.I.)

Grandama Gail's Port Reviews of St. Maarten,, St. Thomas, St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Enchantment of the Seas cruise in March 2012
Member Name: Grandama Gail
Cruise Date: March 2012
Embarkation: Baltimore
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Grandama Gail's Enchantment of the Seas Review
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Our group did a Helmet Dive. What a great experience. You can wear your glasses and your hair never gets wet. We were down 20 feet and spent about 1/2 hour walking about and feeding the fish. There are divers down with you and a Photographer taking pictures, which you can purchase for $35 on a flash drive. Would highly recommend this excursion.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. Thomas
Catamaran Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Third time on this excursion. A really fun time. Great snorkeling and even better Rum Punch (after snorkeling). Good lunch and an even better crew. Don't think you could have a better time anywhere else.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Did a private tour with Lawrence of Antigua. Very comfortable van and a great tour guide. Very informative and was about 4 hours.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum