Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > cruiserswithababy's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. John (U.S.V.I.), San Juan, Grand Turk

Carnival Glory cruise in March 2012
Member Name: cruiserswithababy
Cruise Date: March 2012
Member Review: cruiserswithababy's Carnival Glory Review
Nassau
Beach Break Rating: 5+ out of 5+
In Nassau, we did the half day at Atlantis. It is pricey at $140 per person, but well worth it. We all had a blast. We only had 5 hours at Atlantis, but we had exhausted our 3 year old and we didn't really need more time than that. Other people might not think 5 hours is enough, though. It does go by quickly.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
For the next port of call, St. Thomas, we took the ferry over to St. John, which was absolutely beautiful. If you've already been to St. Thomas, I highly recommend going to St. John. It is just as beautiful as St. Thomas but isn't nearly as crowded. Be prepared for sticker shock, though. A small glass of freshly squeezed lemonade will set you back $6. However, it is very yummy.
More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
San Juan
Port Rating: Not Rated
San Juan, PR was very nice. We took a tour of the rainforest, and then of El Morro. El Morro was packed with history was a beautiful setting. I might pass on the rainforest, but I definately recommend El Morro. I wished we had more time there.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
Grand Turk
Island Tour Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Our last stop, Grand Turk, is one of the most beautiful islands I have ever been to. The water was crystal clear straight to the ocean floor. The snorkeling was great. We stopped by a neat little church on our island tour and saw a lot of their government buildings. A few years ago, they were hit with a hurricane, but they are slowly rebuilding.

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum