Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Raycruise2010's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados, Dominica, St. Maarten

Celebrity Equinox cruise in March 2012
Member Name: Raycruise2010
Cruise Date: March 2012
Member Review: Raycruise2010's Celebrity Equinox Review
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We've been to St. Thomas before so this time we just went to the beach. Getting to any beach, like must island nations, is simple and cheap.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Again, another beach adventure. Just take your pick
More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
Barbados
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This is one of my favorite Caribbean islands. I love the gritty downtown area and my wife loves the --- you guessed it --- beaches.

More Barbados Reviews Barbados Port Profile Barbados Forum
Dominica
Trafalgar Falls Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We had never been to Dominica before and decided to book an excursion through Celebrity. The excursion itself was fairly disappointing. Sulfur Springs is little more than a bubbling brook --- sort of like watching a pot with pasta boil --- and when you've seen one waterfall you've seen them all. But he Island itself is lush, beautiful green hugging the island shores. Next time, I'll just walk around and enjoy the natural beauty

More Dominica Reviews Dominica Port Profile Dominica Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Nice port, but we'd been there before as well. We got off the boat, walked 20 minutes to the downtown, did some brief shopping and returned to the ship. I will say --- I think the shopping here is the best of the islands due to the variety of items and price.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum