Paul Gauguin Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Paul Gauguin Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Paul Gauguin Cruises Cruise Reviews: 148 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Paul Gaugin is a luxury cruise ship by Annskijones

My husband and I went with Paul Gaugin from Fiji through Vanuata,the Solomon Islands and Paupua ... continue

Paul Gauguin 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A World Apart by awe3@mac.com

I’ve traveled twice with the M/S Paul Gauguin, and in my experiences it has been a world ... continue

Paul Gauguin 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
My Dream trip: A cruise to the Greek Isles aboard the Tere Moana by tinalovesthekeys

This is a very thorough review because part of taking on a destination Cruise involves all the ... continue

Tere Moana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Worse cruise experience ever by Scullin

It is hard to know where to begin-the overall experience was one of frustration and despair. I ... continue

Paul Gauguin 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another cruise in paradise by Vacationv

There is something special about a ship when almost half of the 280 passengers are repeaters on ... continue

Paul Gauguin 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Unparalled service from start to finish - a perfect cruise by malcolm2001@hotmail.com

My wife and I are just getting back to normal after the most wonderful experience of our lives ... continue

Paul Gauguin 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Terrible Cruise! by Luluben

Was told I was embarking on a "luxury" Cruise, it was everything but luxurious! You would think ... continue

Paul Gauguin 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
This was no luxury by Luluben

Have you read or heard as I did that this Cruise ship sailed along some of the loveliest Islands ... continue

Paul Gauguin 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Magnificent Experience with Superb Service by Starthcool

We took the 14-night cruise to the Marquesas, Tuamotos, and the Society Islands and enjoyed ... continue

Paul Gauguin 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic location but service didn't meet expectations by Hammer83

It's been over 3 weeks since our written survey and we have not heard back from the cruise line ... continue

Paul Gauguin 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Paradise is spelled 'Society Islands'... by Manuia!

All I can say is we just got back and we are ready to go again! The service on the ship, food ... continue

Paul Gauguin 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Underwhelmed by ducklite

We had heard so many wonderful things about the Paul Gauguin that we were incredibly excited ... continue

Paul Gauguin 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Paradise sandwiched by Hell by cicirider

Right off the bat I should say, we had a marvelous time.  The pluses of a Paul Gauguin ... continue

Paul Gauguin 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Trip by gibsonsgolfer

Paul Gauguin - 2014-03-10 - 11 days - Society and Cook Islands

This is a somewhat ... continue

Paul Gauguin 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Less than Luxury by We're The Groupnors

It’s so hard to know where to begin with this review. The Paul Gauguin had come highly ... continue

Paul Gauguin 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise with wonderful staff by mk960072

This is by far the more economical way to see French Polynesia as food is very expensive ... continue

Paul Gauguin 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
World class service by Indrajit

I'm a somewhat regular cruiser but this was my first time on PG. I gave a lot of consideration ... continue

Paul Gauguin 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Only 2 days off ship and we want to come back! by Palomita

I've read the previous reviews of this ship and will not repeat the positive remarks as I agree ... continue

Tere Moana 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
great cruise despite a rocky start by ikemd

we sailed on dec 14. first time on the PG. we have sailed on regent several times and once on ... continue

Paul Gauguin 01/14 5+ out of 5+
An absolutely lovely cruise by merlie2

I have just returned from the Christmas cruise on the Tere Moana. Previously I have cruised on ... continue

Tere Moana 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Taking the Small Ship Concept Too Far by gotaluvit

This review covers a cruise on the m/s Tere Moana from December 7-14, 2013. This was a round ... continue

Tere Moana 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent first trip to Tahiti and Cook Islands. by LarryFitz

For 2 people the cost was $11,054 + $715 trip insurance, including r/t air from LAX.

Our ... continue

Paul Gauguin 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
So exquisite we returned in a few months... by freeze99

...we enjoyed a seven day cruise in May 2013 of the Society Islands...all of a sudden it was ... continue

Paul Gauguin 12/13 Not Rated
Intimate luxury. Laid-back elegance by mediapro

This is our third cruise on the Paul Gauguin, this time out to the Tuamotu Archipelago. The ... continue

Paul Gauguin 12/13 5+ out of 5+
The Most Wonderful Vacation Ever! by sandraann

My husband treated me to this cruise for our 20th anniversary. We travel to Europe and the ... continue

Paul Gauguin 11/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Paul Gauguin Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Paul Gauguin Cruises
Write a cruise review about: