P&O Australia Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Australia Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Australia Cruise Reviews: 197 Ship Name Date Member Rating
P & O Australia Cutting Services by coastcashier

We have sailed 4 times on the Pacific Dawn, once on the Pacific Sun and once on Pacific Jewell ... continue

Pacific Dawn 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again on P&O by sunnycoast123

In all the years I've been a member of Cruise Critic I have never written a disgruntled and poor ... continue

Pacific Dawn 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
PNG - our first cruise by davidle

Last Wednesday we joined Pacific Dawn for their PNG cruise – our first cruise. We did not ... continue

Pacific Dawn 04/14 Not Rated
Not quite what I had expected by rijoch

I had never cruised before so was unsure of how I would like it but after hearing from friends ... continue

Pacific Jewel 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER CRUISE P&O AGAIN - BED BUGS?????????? by crusluver

I went with a friend on the Wine and Food Cruise 28 /3/14. I was not happy with the overall ... continue

Pacific Jewel 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
everything i would have like to have known by Heinricy

we had a $500 budget (plus $75 room credit you have allocated to you) we ended up spending $998. ... continue

Pacific Dawn 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
J410 - Moreton Island by stass1

My husband and I booked this cruise as a last minute trip as it was the only one that fit our ... continue

Pacific Jewel 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Don't go P & O! by Boaty5

Where to start....we were on deck 10, the corridor smelt of sewage as you walked ... continue

Pacific Jewel 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
First and Last Cruise by Mayden

There were a few good things about this cruise, the best part was getting back ... continue

Pacific Jewel 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
P & O Pacific Dawn – Pacific Island Hopper 7 Nights (Noumea, Maré a by Lease13

Cruise card

When you go through check in you get given a cruise card. You can set this ... continue

Pacific Dawn 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again on PO by smuzza

Just returned from our 2nd cruise - this one was on the Jewel and the previous cruise was on ... continue

Pacific Jewel 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Refine to cater for Tennis addicts by sue.paine7@bigpond.com

Hi Just been on tennis cruise , great trip and great tennis. I note next year that it is longer ... continue

Pacific Pearl 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing experience Pacific Jewel by Murachka

Just came back from 9 days cruise. We departed from Sydney White bay terminal. That was total ... continue

Pacific Jewel 01/14 Not Rated
Cant complain by cruiser87777

Bearing in mind that we didn't expect similar cruising to European river cruising we were ... continue

Pacific Jewel 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
A true 3 star holiday- P&O ships a rather basic experience. by Hanna2508

We have just come back from a 7 day cruise to the South Pacific with stops at the Isle of Pines ... continue

Pacific Pearl 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sorry P&O you missed the boat!!! by nerichow

Have not done a P&O before and won't again. Cabin (verandah) on deck 10 was fine and our ... continue

Pacific Dawn 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Not What She Used To Be: P&O= Pretty Ordinary by spagirl57

We had sailed on Pacific Jewel in 2012 on its New Zealand run and thoroughly enjoyed the ... continue

Pacific Jewel 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
A Cocoon from the outside world by Ru2on

Sailed on the Pacific Pearl for my first cruise , read lots of reviews that said this was only a ... continue

Pacific Pearl 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasant no frills by starsareplenty

The ship is old. I would rate it 3 stars. My husband and daughter and myself had a wonderful ... continue

Pacific Pearl 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Watch your wallet!!!! by The Tree Man

30 years ago, I went on my first cruise with P&O. Was fantastic. There was not very many ... continue

Pacific Jewel 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pacific Jewel was a fake. by gillya

Room 11150 was large enough and comfortable. Deck 11 which was the most expensive was very noisy ... continue

Pacific Jewel 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
My experince as a first Timer on a cruise by buswa1

The first 2 nights on the open ocean was the scariest for me. The boat tossed and moved like a ... continue

Pacific Pearl 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Catch up with Relo's by KerLin

Hello fellow cruisers, my husband and I joined the Pacific Jewel mainly to have some quality ... continue

Pacific Jewel 10/13 5+ out of 5+
P&O Pacific Dawn maiden cruise to PNG by kasr

Just got back from the Pacific Dawn's first cruise to Papua New Guinea. PNG is a great addition ... continue

Pacific Dawn 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Pacific Pearl Oct 2013 by Kalleroo

Unfortunately nothing on board Pacific Pearl has improved since our cruise on this vessel three ... continue

Pacific Pearl 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49
Read more about P&O Cruises Australia
Write a cruise review about: