Oceania Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Oceania Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Oceania Cruise Reviews: 615 Ship Name Date Member Rating
City oriented itinerary on an excellent ship by Ronald-NL

Ship  Like all Oceania ships the Marina offers superb quality. A bit more expensive then ... continue

First time Oceania cruisers by rusin550

Having previously traveled on other smaller luxury cruise lines, I think our standards and ... continue

Regatta 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awsome First Oceania Cruise by Mike2131

I'll start by saying this was my 15th cruise so, while not as experienced as many Member ... continue

Regatta 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Never more ships 2000 or more passengers. by humlet

(I´m Swedish. More of a 2*-man, than 5*) Cruising ranks low, when I plan holidays. ... continue

Nautica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Misrepresentation of Excursions and inconsistent response by palliative

1. Embarkation/Security - Our credit cards and cash stolen during luggage tagging process. The ... continue

Riviera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
1st time with Oceania - Holy Lands June 2014 by captain102

Like all our previous cruises, we booked this only for the itinerary. Oceania was an unknown ... continue

Insignia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by Princessdarby

We have been loyal Oceania travellers having completed 8 cruises on their three smaller ... continue

Insignia 07/14 Not Rated
Not a fan anymore by Sdancer

I liked my first few cruises on Oceania ships, Marina and Riviera. I think that it was because ... continue

Marina 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Holy Land Cruise by SD_Traveler

This was the second in a b2b, our first time on Oceania. We've been on most of the mainstream ... continue

Insignia 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Perfection at last by Berelle

We are seasoned travelers having approx. 40 cruises under our belts. We are also much older but ... continue

Riviera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise and great food by pjbmontana

This was our first cruise on Oceania and we went on the Riviera primarily because of the ... continue

Top notch by mrs flea

Enjoyed a wonderful 10 days aboard Nautica. Could not find fault with any aspect of the ship. ... continue

Second cruise on Oceania and still enchanted by Lemailu

We were looking for a relatively small boat and a cruise not too far away from home (we are ... continue

Insignia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Finest food on the ocean. by zaydah

The Riviera was everything we expected and more. The ship's interior design has been done with ... continue

Recommended by altoncruiser

Oceania, Marina, does a very nice job. Embarkation was as smooth as could be. The ship and ... continue

Over the Top by REDietrich

There are not enough superlatives to describe our 10-day cruise on Oceania Regatta to Alaska. ... continue

Regatta 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Experienced Cruisers Enjoyed this upgraded travel by TexasGal1227

We are the sort of cruisers who bring our own water bottles, a 12 pack of water and flavored ... continue

Marina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Baltic Marvels on Oceania Marina by flydc

This was our second cruise with Oceania - both on the Marina. (This was my 12th cruise ... continue

Marina 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great way to see the Eastern Med by Twocoasts

Just returned from my first cruise on Oceania. I am not a huge cruise fan. I've done a few short ... continue

Insignia 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sweet Riviera by calicatt

Just finished a sweet Riviera cruise through the Med. Doesn't hurt that we had temps in the ... continue

Riviera 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Holy Land June 10th 2014 - Rechristening Cruise by MrsDave

This is our first time on Oceania. The Insignia has been refurbished and this was her maiden ... continue

Insignia 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Needs communications improvements by Dennlyn

The cruise was generally satisfactory. The food, with some exceptions (such as the Polo Grill ... continue

Riviera 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Marina Transatlantic NYC to Dover by Andy200

This was our first Oceania cruise, although we have cruised many times before on various cruise ... continue

Wonderful! by Bungendore

This was our first cruise with Oceania, after a few more 'family' orientated cruises in years ... continue

One and done! by TexasTripper

Booked the Oceania Insignia for its historical Black Sea ports which were cancelled due to ... continue

Insignia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Oceania
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises
Write a cruise review about: