NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12481 Ship Name Date Member Rating
MY 25 TIPS THAT MAY REDUCE YOUR CRUISE STRESS AND SAVE YOU MONEY by Sailfish53

I'm by no means a cruise expert you may have read some of my reviews if not these tips though ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Breakaway- Pleasantly Surprised! by KozCruise

We cruised on the NCL Breakaway (NCLB) on the August 17-25 sailing from NY to Bermuda. As a ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Epic August 2014 by Mikeybel

A very large ship, full to capacity given the holiday season.  We travelled with our two ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed by huneymoonerz

This was our first time on NCL. We've cruised Disney, RCL, Carnival and MSC.

Embarkation ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Group of 10 by Suroco29

This was our 6th cruise and our first on Norwegian. The Jewel allows too much smoking. The ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
2nd Alaskan Cruise by DocBillyBob

I have been taking cruise vacations for over twenty years and have come to the conclusion that ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Okay, but there are several flaws. by Dana188

The bf and I chose to sail with Norwegian for our second cruise. Our first one we took with ... continue

Norwegian Gem 08/14 Not Rated
Great Experience, Service, Beautiful boat! by mjcatlvr

From the moment we arrived at the terminal in Seattle, everything was terrific! After a little ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time by DoctorEagle

This was my first cruise. Went with my two kids - 15 and 19. The ship is beautiful and very well ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Run from this Ship! by Mindy Sue

Where do I begin. First, there were way to many people on board this ship, approximately 4000 ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time family cruisers…overall GREAT experience! by SealR

We were first time cruisers so we don't have much to compare it to in the cruise department. We ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Decent cruise on older boat by polo4ri

Just returned from a seven day cruise on the Dawn. The boat is in decent condition for its age. ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaskan dream cruise by rollyson

Just got home from Alaskan cruise on Norwegian Sun. Loved the cruise first and foremost. Had our ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Read the negative reviews AFTER I had booked by Betweisberg

I booked a weekender cruise for myself and my 2 teenage daughters for a fun getaway. Our family ... continue

Norwegian Sky 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Pride of America - Good way to get a feel for Hawaii by azcruise

We have wanted to go to Hawaii for a number of years, but it never made it to the top of our ... continue

Pride of America 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Stay away from this ship by ncoll

Any body looking to go on this Ship do your self a favor and research before booking and loosing ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Alaskan Cruise! by intraweb

I am going to write a rather long review and break into categories.  I will also compare ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
This was everything I hoped for and more! by Iheart2cruise

Wow! Like many of you I read reviews religiously. The Getaway is an awesome ship. Husband and I ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A Pleasant Mixed Bag by jcwestbrook

We traveled on the Norwegian Pearl to Alaska on August 11th through 17th and in general had a ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time NCL cruiser! by amsielou

My family and I have sailed on eight cruises in total - seven with Thomson and this last one ... continue

Norwegian Jade 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Retired Kiwis traveling world by mcclintock513

Just completed our first cruise. Very aprehensive upon booking - heard/read so many horror ... continue

Norwegian Star 08/14 5+ out of 5+
CRUISE NEEDS HELP by hutchplace

Booked the Alaska Cruise for our 50th Anniversary bringing a total of 18 people!! Rooms were OK ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
FABULOUS! by Andrea57spins

Just returned from the Gem on Saturday, August 16th. DD and I cruise once a year together and we ... continue

Norwegian Gem 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed with Norwegian Breakaway by Iteachkidz

Our family just returned from a 7 night cruise to the Bahamas on the Norwegian Breakaway. I have ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Breakaway to Bermuda by ClaireAndMike

This was my 4th cruise (all with Norwegian) BUT I've only ever gone with my sister (just the two ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: