NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12332 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Mediocre at best by Kay2jenny

The cruise to Alaska was breathtaking. I shared this cruise with two friends. We had an inside ... continue

Norwegian Sun 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on NCL GEM by bklynangel

I will start my review With EMBARKMENT......embarkment didn't go as I thought it would. It was ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Our 1st Cruise by mhoff1993

Never having been on a cruise before I was not sure what I was getting into. I have heard of the ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 5+ out of 5+
I Had a Great Time on the Norwegian Breakaway by Voyager59

I had a wonderful time on the July 13th sailing of the Norwegian Breakaway! Although I had taken ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Again by BeckNCall

I can best describe my cruise in one word...mediocre. My husband and I have been on two other ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Best Yet of 9 Cruises by rocketer

We very much enjoyed our cruise on the Norwegian Pearl room 14010 in the Haven. This two bedroom ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not the trip we expected by Frost65

Our cruise started off rough. We had flight delays and ended up missing the first 3 sea days and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful family holiday!!! by mwilson920

We ( our family of 15 people) travelled from Barcelona to Venice on the NCL Spirit. While this ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful and Huge... by Suzieb99

We just returned from Norwegian Breakaway. It was beautiful and huge and a lot of people, but ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Spirit - Barcelona to Venice by romeo204

NCL Spirit - Barcelona to Venice

July 5, 2014

When planning and preparing this ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaska's a gem, but the Jewel falls short by RedRadish

* The Jewel: Not that old of a ship, but seems a bit old/dated. Caribbean colors & theme ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by lotus321

My expectations were high given the fact that this was a new ship and I had cruised on two other ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good, but could be better! by Cookiebun

I have taken this sailing several times before. This was the first time I was able to see how ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pride of America Cabin 10678 AFT ,Corner, Family Suite by vballturnkey1

Well, I wanted to write a review after our cruise, since I had read so many before I made my ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good overall with some bumps by CARENFELDMAN

AN ENOYABLE CRUISE BUT some small issues

NCL Epic overall was a a good experience. I am ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrated my 60th B-Day on board last week by adi263disk

WOW! Now I have cruised many cruise lines (Oasis of the Seas on maiden voyage) including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Breakaway Review by MEGRN

Took Van to NYC port parking was available but much easier to be dropped off and picked up. We ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Very detailed review of our cruise! by nancylb6

Just came back from our family cruise and we had a great time. The ship was clean everywhere and ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Bagel Lie by jenjen2210

I don't normally write reviews, but since my experience was so similar to the person's below me ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Bad service, poor organization by Dvdc

My family and myself cruised this past week the Mediterranean, we loved the cruise's schedule ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
AWESOME CRUISE!!!! by Lovetocruise2112

Me, my wife and son just returned from an awesome cruise, the NCL Getaway. Just a little ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Disappointing by arianatravel

This cruise was our only summer vacation; and we were all very excited for this prime ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First cruise definitely not the last by Fifi1910

This was our first cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We are so glad we chose ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
DON'T do it. by robynostrem

We were first time cruisers traveling for a wedding with two girls 14 and 8. DISAPPOINTED is an ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
GETAWAY - GOT AWAY - WILL STAY AWAY by MarkM2628

We just returned from a family vacation to the Eastern Caribbean on the Norwegian Getaway. It ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: