NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12355 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Amazing Cruise by starrcrossed

I just returned home from a cruise with my boyfriend from NYC to Florida and the Bahamas on the ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship and crew...not sure I like cruising though by Zaleina

This was the first cruise for my family, leaving on the Norwegian Gem from the NY Cruise ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great way to see the Hawaiian Isles with a group (7) by EnjoyingLife!

We used this site and others so much we felt obliged to reciprocate for others. Sorry if it ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Jade July 12 2014 Ultimate Mediterranean Cruise by PaulB

I am just back from one of the best vacations of my life. This doesn’t mean that the ... continue

Norwegian Jade 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
NCL Breakaway experience is just OK by Abbieebu

Having been on several cruises the past twenty years, I found the Breakaway to have some ups and ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bring back the Jewel line! These BIG ships are too impersonal by family4

NCL will still always be our families favorite cruise line however there is always room for ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Crowded - VERY Crowded...... by jlbigguy

The Breakaway is a BIG ship. Sadly, its size is designed to carry as many passengers as ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
NCL Star- Port Answers, Kids & saving $ on transportation by dacwpark

Inside cabins 12009 and 12035 Cat 1C by Dacwpark- Sorry for the length so pick what you ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Attention to detail SERIOUSLY lacking by Jc3165

We sailed 7/4 out of New York. This was our 2nd NCL cruise and 11th cruise overall.

We ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Family Cruise! by lsdavis

My husband and I, along with our two children (ages 13 and & 7), just returned from an ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Boston to Bermuda by BostoBer

This was our first time cruising with NCL. We chose this cruise because we live in Massachusetts ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
How the Getaway - GOTAWAY! by dnn349a

Overall it was a good cruise. Was it the greatest? Absolutely not.

Cabin - We were on ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Alaskan Cruise by lady95

This was our fifth cruise with NCL and our first time to Alaska. Prior to the cruise we spent ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Awesome first cruise by Coco718

My family and I went on the July 18-25, 2014 cruise to Bermuda. My parents had a balcony room ... continue

NEVER BOOK A SUITE ON DECK 12! by Huntswoman

We were in Suite 12022 on Deck 12. First let me say the interior of the suite was more than ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great weather, Bad Sun by nmp7368

This was my 2nd Alaska cruise - 5 years ago I was on Holland America. The weather was perfect ... continue

Norwegian Sun 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers and now already planning our next cruise by ExPatKiwi

This was our first time on a cruise for my wife and I so we had no point of reference or preset ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall, an excellent cruise by ldsomes

I recently cruised on the Norwegian Star with a girlfriend and we needed separate spaces. We ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Poor Service, Bad Attitude, Made Me Want to Leave Early by AZDEP

Our experience was so bad that I actually had to come to this page to see if someone had the ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
An Epic Voyage by caneable

We've recently returned from a 7 day cruise in the Eastern Mediterranean aboard the Epic. I ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediocre at best by Kay2jenny

The cruise to Alaska was breathtaking. I shared this cruise with two friends. We had an inside ... continue

Norwegian Sun 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise on NCL GEM by bklynangel

I will start my review With EMBARKMENT......embarkment didn't go as I thought it would. It was ... continue

Norwegian Gem 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Our 1st Cruise by mhoff1993

Never having been on a cruise before I was not sure what I was getting into. I have heard of the ... continue

I Had a Great Time on the Norwegian Breakaway by Voyager59

I had a wonderful time on the July 13th sailing of the Norwegian Breakaway! Although I had taken ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Again by BeckNCall

I can best describe my cruise in one word...mediocre. My husband and I have been on two other ... continue

Pride of America 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: