NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12309 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Bad service, poor organization by Dvdc

My family and myself cruised this past week the Mediterranean, we loved the cruise's schedule ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
AWESOME CRUISE!!!! by Lovetocruise2112

Me, my wife and son just returned from an awesome cruise, the NCL Getaway. Just a little ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Disappointing by arianatravel

This cruise was our only summer vacation; and we were all very excited for this prime ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First cruise definitely not the last by Fifi1910

This was our first cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We are so glad we chose ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
DON'T do it. by robynostrem

We were first time cruisers traveling for a wedding with two girls 14 and 8. DISAPPOINTED is an ... continue

Norwegian Sky 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
GETAWAY - GOT AWAY - WILL STAY AWAY by MarkM2628

We just returned from a family vacation to the Eastern Caribbean on the Norwegian Getaway. It ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic itinerary, amazing suite, ok ship by polly2148

A friend and I embarked on the Norwegian Star in July 2014. In Copenhagen we were escorted to ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Dawn to Bermuda - Bean Counters Running Amok by kdustin

It is very important to separate the sweet smiling people taking care of us from the bean ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 Not Rated
The Devil is in the Details by orenda

This isn't our first NCL cruise nor is it our first cruise. Overall, great ship to cruise upon ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breakaway Never Disappoints! by NJ Johnny

Background Information: We returned from our Breakaway seven night cruise on July 13th. This is ... continue

Great Baltic Cruise! by wfried980

This was our 8th cruise, the 3rd with Norwegian, and our first cruise outside of North America. ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Epic Fail - Never Board from Rome!! by sspclarke

Firstly I would like to point out, if you see my other reviews they are all positive and indeed ... continue

Norwegian Epic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cabin; Crowded Public Spaces by fligster

BACKGROUND

I was on the 7/6/14 to 7/13/14 NCL Breakaway sailing to Bermuda from New York ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not A Good Cruise For Large Groups by mdaley

We traveled with a group of 25 people with the ages ranging from 14-55 and let me just say that ... continue

Relax by Donoilman

For background, I have sailed RCC and HA in suites only. This cruise we booked middle middle ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Warm and Sunny Days on the Baltic Sea by cash4me

My Spouse and I enjoyed this cruise. We rate this adventure as 8 out of 10 . Staff were ... continue

Norwegian Star 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not So Great by pbmiller32

We were a party of 7 from NY, age range 11 - 77 in 3 mini-suites (239 sq. feet including ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Good Cruise Experience - lacking in some areas by RDsMom

Let me start off by saying that this was a family vacation - we were traveling with a party of ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship/ Lackluster food by chrisander

My husband and I decided to return to Bermuda for our anniversary; we honeymooned in Bermuda 33 ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Detailed tips and observations from a first time cruiser to Alaska by akchang

We went July 6 to July 13, 2014 and had 9 people in our group (3 kids aged 9, 11, and 16) in 3 ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Ala Carte by Jilljust

This was my third cruise. Second on the Norwegian line. The ship was amazingly impressive. It ... continue

Return to the Breakaway by andrew70

We returned to the Breakaway following the same itinerary, same class cabin as a trip last ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great relaxing trip by mojomajoel

Just got back from our cruise on the Getaway. Overall we really enjoyed the trip. I went with my ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time in Bermuda by Dwilli

Embarkation:  My son, daughter-in-law, husband and I got to the pier at about 10:30, ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise and Crew!!! by TravelJoe

We are fairly new to cruising and sailed on the Star in 2012 to Bermuda as well. The Star is a ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: