NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 11742 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Getaway - A bucket list cruise for everyone by southerncruiser934

We just returned yesterday from THE MOST FABULOUS cruise ever! We are frequent cruisers ( 4 or 5 ... continue

An honest review from a family of 4... by newnurse11

Booked a Balcony for an early April cruise. Miami, St Martin, St Thomas, Bahamas.

The ... continue

Beautiful Ship by CruisingAF

We have just returned from a 7 night Caribbean Cruise on the new Getaway. This was the first ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some good and some not so good. by kasius11

I need to qualify my review so that similar type of cruisers benefit and those that could be put ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
FIRST CRUISE ON THE PEARL/NCL by mscloset

Just back from our cruise and really loved it. We felt like we were away for three weeks instead ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time and a last time with this company by andgmota

Very sad they welcome you as a king when yon the boat it's bad they charge you for every things ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 Not Rated
Amazing getaway on the Getaway! by willow_sm

Just returned from an incredible week on the Getaway which, despite being brand new, runs like a ... continue

MODERN, COLOSSAL, AMAZING... NORWEGIAN BREAKAWAY by 123alex3

I've been on Breakaway once before in August of 2013 and loved it. From the time I stepped foot ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Highly recommend this ship for the itinerary alone!!!! by Lasting

The most outstanding feature of this ship is the itinerary by far!! We knew that fact ahead of ... continue

Pride of America 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved the Epic by kwaag

Best ship yet for us (4th cruise). Highlights:

1) Top-notch shows. Circ de Solei rivaled ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 Not Rated
Disappointed by Prada81

Let me start by saying, I don't typically write reviews, but I felt a sense of responsibility to ... continue

Norwegian Epic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Each island has something unique to offer by flgal55

This was a great way to get a flavor for each of the major islands. The ship itself was clean ... continue

Pride of America 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not the best by lizboyle

We booked this cruise at a great price of £620 for a balcony cabin deck 10 for two of us. ... continue

Norwegian Spirit 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Appalled! by msconwell

My family and I set out on April 4th, 2014 for a one night cruise to nowhere for my grandmothers ... continue

Norwegian Gem 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good Job by goodwin21

First, I'd like to remind all travelers, to keep all Money, and valuables with them while ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise overall by TriviaFanOnABoat

The Gem is an ok ship for what it is. However, I found that it lacked a few of the amenities of ... continue

Norwegian Gem 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
So disappointed... by wpath

This is a review of the cruise 3/30 - 4/6/2014.  We were in cabin 9035, a balcony ... continue

Norwegian Epic 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Two thumbs up! by dreamchaser99

Our experience on the Norwegian Jewel was fantastic. I am raving about freestyle cruising and ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
I really want to like this cruise but..... by centannialcruiser

We were on the Getaway on the March 29th 2014 sailing. Brand new big beautiful ship. I think ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship with a few minor kinks! by Palm trees = happiness!

My sisters and I celebrated our birthdays and went on the Getaway without our families for the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Puzzled at bad reviews by bibiinri

Old friend and I had enough of a miserable Northeast winter and decided we had to get away so ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Coming to enjoy Free Style Cruising by Hunt1530

We took an eastern Caribbean Cruise using the Norwegian Sun cruising out of and returning to ... continue

Norwegian Sun 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too many people and not enough common areas. by eddylu

First of all, excuse my English, I'm not American.

The ship is beautiful and huge, but ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
We love cruising! by GrandmaRolls

Embarkation was fairly easy, as embarkation goes. We were told we couldn't get into our cabin ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Dissapointment for your Money by HSHILLER

FOOD:

The food was delicious - we did not try any of the Specialty ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: