NCL Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > NCL Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
NCL Cruise Reviews: 12509 Ship Name Date Member Rating
MY 25 TIPS THAT MAY REDUCE YOUR CRUISE STRESS AND SAVE YOU MONEY by Sailfish53

I'm by no means a cruise expert you may have read some of my reviews if not these tips though ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 5+ out of 5+
NCL Pride of America is one of the best overall cruises by MnGO

We have cruised many times over the past 30 years. Many cruises on Holland America, Royal ... continue

Pride of America 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Breakaway-- by babybloomer

If you're looking for an ounce of serenity, DON'T expect it aboard the Breakaway. It provides a ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Well done NCL, well done. by live2vayk

I will try to complete this review in sections to make it reader friendly and hopefully ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dawn to Bermuda. by Ardsley1967

My wife and I sailed on the Dawn from Boston to Bermuda on August 22, 2014. We returned home ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Family Friendly Cruise on the Dawn! by rival88

We just returned home from our 7 day cruise on the Dawn and we were a part of the unfortunate ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever on the Norwegian Sky by rdg0502

We just came off the Norwegian Sky. This was my second time sailing on Norwegian and my last! We ... continue

Norwegian Sky 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise, not worth it. by izziny

I signed up for this cruise to Bermuda only because other family members chose it to celebrate ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by neena427

After going on Norwegian for 3 cruises we decided to do Bermuda again out of Boston since it is ... continue

Norwegian Dawn 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
FANTASTIC!!! by weims4life

This was our first cruise and our first time visiting Alaska. Norwegian Cruise Lines and ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Much Better Than Expected!! by Unemaman

I was pleasantly surprised with our choice of travel this year, not because of the destination, ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 Not Rated
Norwegian Pearl Alaska Sailed August 18th by texasgirl12

I booked our cruise in February so had a long time to read reviews from then until we sailed ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 5+ out of 5+
NCL Jewel to Alaska by goingfunplaces1

Four of us were on the NCL Jewel to Alaska from Seattle August 16-23. It was a fantastic ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Was expecting so much more by cruisergirl1969

This was our first cruise. Other then hearing what people who have taken other cruises, we had ... continue

Norwegian Sun 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise to Bermuda - Somewhat Unforgettable Ship by Uper9432

I was excited to take a cruise on a newer ship, however, the ship lacked the new look and feel I ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
All cruises are good cruises! by shopgirl3

Just returned this past Saturday from the Getaway. We booked at 7:30pm the night prior to the ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise just little niggles by Lucyjoon

This was our first time cruising and we flew from Manchester airport which will never do again ... continue

Norwegian Jade 08/14 Not Rated
NCL Gem - never again by Chief13

Some good, some bad, some ugly -

SHIP IN GENERAL

*Nice ship! Plenty of ... continue

Norwegian Gem 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever by jodi1823

We just got back from a 1 week cruise with the Norwegian Getaway, WOW what an amazing ... continue

Norwegian Getaway 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ports, Cheesy Ship by aimeecj

I have cruised on NCL before and I chose them because of the freestyle dining, which is ... continue

Norwegian Jade 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Breakaway- Pleasantly Surprised! by KozCruise

We cruised on the NCL Breakaway (NCLB) on the August 17-25 sailing from NY to Bermuda. As a ... continue

Norwegian Breakaway 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
NCL Epic August 2014 by Mikeybel

A very large ship, full to capacity given the holiday season.  We travelled with our two ... continue

Norwegian Epic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed by huneymoonerz

This was our first time on NCL. We've cruised Disney, RCL, Carnival and MSC.

Embarkation ... continue

Norwegian Pearl 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Group of 10 by Suroco29

This was our 6th cruise and our first on Norwegian. The Jewel allows too much smoking. The ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
2nd Alaskan Cruise by DocBillyBob

I have been taking cruise vacations for over twenty years and have come to the conclusion that ... continue

Norwegian Jewel 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on NCL
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Norwegian Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: