MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1694 Ship Name Date Member Rating
MSC Sinfonia 3 Night Cruise out of Genoa by daonyx

I have been on many cruises over the years with many different cruise lines and never felt the ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Absolute Rip Off and Totally Disappointed by brandansearle

My Wife and I have just returned from a supposedly 4 day, 3 night cruise on MSC Opera, in which ... continue

MSC Opera 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantastic relaxing holiday by glittergal1

First of all I will start by saying a cruise or any holiday is what you make it and before you ... continue

MSC Fantasia 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well worth paying extra for a balcony room by hammer24a

This was our first ever cruise and as a repositioning cruise, it was very reasonably priced. ... continue

MSC Armonia 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Must Smoke Cruise by gnicoll

This cruise was very disappointing for a number of reasons

1 MSC allow smoking in the ... continue

MSC Preziosa 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantasia no thanks by marlowman

Where to start? My wife and I have done 15 cruises with many cruise lines over the last 10 ... continue

MSC Fantasia 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
WORST CRUISE EVER - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING by mikeukeuro

My partner & I booked our first cruise with MSC departing Genoa and have been extremely ... continue

MSC Fantasia 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC Yacht Club....Not quite up to the Hype by Docmalc

Here are our PERSONAL views about our recent MSC yacht club experience on the Splendida. We have ... continue

MSC Splendida 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship horrible food by Roxyh

The Splendida was a beautiful ship when we got on we was really impressed.. But don't go on for ... continue

MSC Splendida 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Interesting Experience by Jimjelich

My wife and I have just finished the cruise from Rio to Genoa. Have cruised with MSC before so ... continue

MSC Orchestra 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful First Cruise on MSC by anipere

My friend and I flew from New Zealand to board the MSC Orchestra on its repositioning cruise ... continue

MSC Orchestra 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Give them a miss by 2010 freetime

After waiting two and a half hours in port to board ship was given a disabled cabin which we ... continue

MSC Lirica 03/14 Not Rated
Interesting Experience by Jimjelich

My wife and I have just completed the 14 day cruise from Rio to Genoa. Having cruised with MSC ... continue

MSC Orchestra 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thank you, MSC, for a wonderful experience! by flahagan

This is a review of the ship, not the ports we visited. A little background:

There were ... continue

A REFRESHING NEW ALTERNATIVE TO OTHER CRUISE LINES by Tobias10

My husband and I just returned from a week on the MSC Divina - what a pleasant surprise. The ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC Divina absolutely not in line with horrible reviews!!! by rbrski

Buyers be aware of a Great Cruise!!!!

I will hit all of the subjects in just a few ... continue

MSC Divina - Almost Divine! by mamacita123

We sailed on back to back cruises for the first time with the MSC Divina. Our experience with ... continue

MSC = MOST SHODDY CRUISELINE by cruise pup

Yes, the ship is as gorgeous as others have reported. But that's the same as putting lipstick on ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina Yacht Club - March 15-22, 2014 by resstation

To see the accompanying pictures and videos related to this post, please go to: ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pretty Nice considering the price point but food MUST be improved! by niceinboca

We sailed on the lovely MSC Divina with friends, spur of the moment, due to an incredibly low ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pathetic by jimpara

This was my 20th cruise, the other 19 were on either RCCL, Celebrity or Princess. Without a ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
We Have A New Favorite by Danbee46

Our cruise in the Divina's Yacht Club far surpassed any of our other 16 cruises by a wide ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 5+ out of 5+
What a waste of a beautiful ship!!! DO NOT TRAVEL ON MSC DIVINA! by tillnexttime

Let me start this review by stating that I don't usually reviews because I can usually find a ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good value, Great Ship, service needs work by dlboca

Just to give you some background I have cruised more than 20+ times and have been mostly in this ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful clean boat that seems to miss it on everything else by kimmers222

Staff including the cruise director himself seemed snippy and or rude. On a late night show he ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: