Thomson Celebration Cruise Review by Sarah Goff: A means to an end

A means to an end

Sail Date: January 2012
Destination: Other
Embarkation: Other

We took the Red Sea Magic cruise. This was our first cruise experience but the main reason was to undertake the trips. I found the ship old and tired and the cabins were depressing. The boat felt as though it had a bit end gone and vibrated all the time. At one time in the dining room I could not eat my dinner due to the shaking of the boat as I felt quite unwell.

With that said the staff on the boat are excellent and the service in the dining room is fabulous. The bars do take a little bit longer to serve you but all in all very good. The food in the self service gets a little boring but I would recommend eating the in the dining room where the food is excellent and service spot on.

The entertainment on board is as if you were at a West End show. The quality of the entertainers is excellent and the costumes beyond what you would expect for a cruise ship.

If you want to explore Jordon and Egypt then this cruise is for you. We did not enjoy the sailing More experience and as this was our first cruise has put us off cruising altogether. Less

Read more Thomson Celebration cruise reviews >>