Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Richard Collins

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Richard Collins
Queen Victoria
Queen Victoria
Member Name: Richard Collins
Cruise Date: March 2012
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Transatlantic
Cabin Category: A3
See More About: Queen Victoria Cruise Reviews | Transatlantic Cruise Reviews | Cunard Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Queen Victoria Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Queen Victoria Deck Plans
Well beyond expectations.
Anyone hesitating whether to sail on the Queen Victoria - don't! After reading other reviews I did, but I am glad I decided to go on this wonderful ship. The food in the Britannia Restaurant and the service was first class and a request to change my table was met favourably. I only used the Lido Self Service Restaurant once for a snack lunch and wondered why anyone would want to queue up and search for a vacant table when they could use the Britannia Restaurant and be waited on. My balcony stateroom was very well equipped and spacious - the bathroom was small but adequate.The Cunard Insight lectures and the entertainment were first class. If I had any negative comment at all I would say I would have liked an indoor swimming pool and I thought the drink prices were a little over the top as they added 15% to the bar price list every time. One tip - pre book the Royal Spa Bath early. I tried to get a day pass several times but the were booked up.
Publication Date: 03/29/12