Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by terez155: Loved Liberty of The Seas!!

terez155
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Loved Liberty of The Seas!!

Sail Date: March 2012
Embarkation: Other

This was a 8th Anniversary & also my birthday cruise. We are in our 40's and have no kids. We arrived at the dock around 11am and was on the boat by 12 noon. The embarkation process was as expected with that many passengers, but not bad. They had a separate line for Gold members, so we did not have to wait as long as some of the other passengers.

I have no complaints about the LOS other than you do get tired of the buffet after day 2 (at least we did). We were happy to have other dining options available. We took advantage of the "Happy Hour" Massage specials ($119) that were offered the evening after leaving Cozumel, so much more worth it than pre-booking. We did a couples massage & loved it. My husband has never had a massage (I get them all the time). Johnny Rockets was fun & worth the $4.95 upcharge (they also charge a $5 upcharge for shakes, but we had a B1G1F coupon, they were delicious).

I Absolutely LOVE that the kids on the boat have so much to do from More their own pool area, to arcade to everything, you really never see kids!!! LOL.... One feature that was soooo helpful was the Virtual computer maps on every floor...just touch the map and you can find any place on the ship, view the daily compass and find exactly where to go, you will never get lost. Another cool feature was that I was able to view the menu for dinner each day on the computerized menu stations outside each dining area. It made deciding what to do for dinner much easier.

The rooms were adequate, I was not impress with the bed, back hurt every morning (on our first cruise in 2101 on Monarch of the Seas, we had a Junior suite), the patio area was more than enough space for my husband and myself. The shows were fabulous! The cleanliness of the ship has to be commended! You always saw someone cleaning at all times in every area. The drinks at poolside were great! Not to expensive $7-$10. Excellent workout room! I got up everyday and exercised on deck 12, they have a running course for you to follow. I was pleasantly surprised at the healthy options available for breakfast (Nice omelet station). I was so impressed with this boat, I really want to take another cruise on this same ship, for a longer time, I feel I didn't do or see enough. lol.... Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Liberty of the Seas Superior Oceanveiw Stateroom Deck 7 8654

Great location, only a few doors to the nearest hallway to the elevator and stairs. Quiet area, no noise. Across from small galley kitchen for dirty dishes, but we didn't notice until the 3rd day, no smells or noise.